Upon arrival for consultation (ORTO-1), the patient must bring along the following items:
- Panoramic image of the oral cavity (orthopantomogram);
- Lateral cephalogram (radiograph) of the head;
- Gypsum dental castings can be made by your orthodontist;
The course of the consultation:
- You will be received by the assistant of maxillofacial surgeon, who will collect all information necessary for compilation of treatment plan;
- If you will not have gypsum dental casts and x-ray images, the clinic can offer to have them done on-site;
- Your ocllusion problems, health disorders, and past diseases will be discussed in general terms;
- Your face will be photographed from the front and in profile;
- The assistant shall forward all the necessary information and diagnostic materials to maxillofacial surgeon to compile the treatment plan.
- The administrator shall register you for the next appointment to oral, maxillofacial surgeon for presentation of the treatment plan.